We are curruntly looking for a lead Pool Technician to work with us for the remainder of the 2018 season (Now until the end of November). The successful candidate will continue the role for the 2019 pool season (April - November)
We are looking for a Pool Technician with 2-5 years of related experience, the candidate must have a valid driver license and the motivation to learn and advance within a growing company.
- This is a Full-Time position with a specialization in the Pool Service division of the company.
- We are looking for an experienced pool technician to finish off the 2018 pool season with us and will continue to work with us for the 2019 season. The successful candidate will take on a lead role within the company and will need to be comfortable with leading a team of technicians throughout the pool season.
- The pay range we’re offering is $20-$25 an hour based on the candidate’s skills and experience.
- Currently we are looking for someone to take on a lead role in closing pools for the pool closing season. The candidate will also take on some landscaping and pool renovation jobs (liner installs, tiling and painting, pool equipment installs, deck and stonework) that require a lot of physical work and pool/labour related experience.
- Candidates must have experience with closing pools, winterizing the pool equipment and completing the entire task in a professional and efficient manor.
- Safety is extremely important to us and the successful candidate must value the position and have the motivation to ensure that safety precautions have been made before and during any task they take on.
Image Home Improvements Inc. is based in Burlington Ontario.
Why Should You Apply?
- To join a hard working family oriented team and the opportunity to learn from professionals in the industry.
- Full time hours and diverse work load.
- On the job training.
- A combination of both individual and team work.
- Not every day is the same; there will be a variety of jobs that will need completing on a day to day basis.
- To advance your career and skills in a fast-paced, exciting and rewarding environment.
The successful candidate must have:
- A valid driver’s license.
- 2-5 years of pool experience.
- Must be able to work outside in a physically demanding role.
- Post-secondary education in a related field or trade skills training is beneficial.
- Motivation to excel in the pool service and home improvement industry.
- Must value their role in the company and have the motivation to advance their skills.
Customer service experience is a plus.
To apply to this position please email your resume to: