Lead Pool Technician (1 Position Available)
We are currently looking for a Lead Pool Technician to to join our team for the 2020 pool season!
We are looking for a Lead Pool Technician with 2-5 years of related experience. The candidate must have a valid driver license and the motivation to learn and advance within a growing company.
- This is a Full-Time position with a specialization in the Pool Service division of the company.
- The successful candidate will take on a lead role within the company and will need to be comfortable with leading a team of technicians throughout the pool season.
- The position includes some landscaping and pool renovation work (liner & safety cover installs, tiling and painting, pool equipment installs, deck and stonework) that requires physical work and pool/labour related experience.
- Experience with opening and closing pools is preferred.
- There is a possibility of expanding this role during the winter months in our home renovation division.
Image Home Improvements Inc. is based in Burlington Ontario serving surrounding areas.
Why Should You Apply?
- To join a hard working family oriented team and the opportunity to learn from professionals in the industry.
- Full time hours and diverse work load.
- On the job training.
- A combination of both individual and team work.
- To advance your career and skills in a fast-paced, exciting and rewarding environment.
- The opportunity to work in the home renovation division of the company during the winter months.
- The successful candidate will have use of a company vehicle and iPhone.
- A valid driver’s license.
- 2-5 years of pool experience.
- Must be able to work outside in a physically demanding role.
- Post-secondary education in a related field or trade skills training is beneficial.
- Motivation to excel in the pool service and home improvement industry.
- Customer service experience is a plus.
- Swimming Pool : 2 years (Preferred)
Send your resume now to:
Pool Service Technician (2 Positions Available)
We are currently looking for two team members to join our team! No previous experience is required but would be a bonus. This is a great opportunity for students looking for full time work in the summer months.
This is a full time (Monday-Friday) seasonal position starting in April. The pool season runs from April to November.
You will start as an assistant to one of our lead technicians helping with pool openings. Throughout the season you will be responsible for maintaining (cleaning and testing) pools on a weekly basis. You will have access to a company vehicle and will be working individually most days.
You will be joining a small hard working group of people and will have the opportunity to grow and learn within the company.
- Quick and motivated learner
- Willing to work as a team and also individually
- Responsible driver
- The candidate must value safety and listen carefully to instruction
- Ability to handle the physical aspect of this job
- Must have a G drivers licence
- Experience with hand tools is a plus
- Assisting the lead technicians with pool openings and closings
- Vacuuming pools and cleaning pool equipment
- Testing pools on a weekly basis and adding the required chemicals
- Assist in the installation of liners and safety covers
- Assist in any type of pool renovation (tiling, painting) etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- Pool Service : 1 year (Preferred)
Send your resume now to: